Credit Control Lead - UK and Ireland (6 month FTC)
Credit Control Lead – UK and Ireland
6 month FTC
Want to make an impact where it matters?
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for limitless career defining opportunities.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
#upfielders #upfielder #upfieldglobal
The Credit Control Lead for the UK and Ireland will be responsible for managing accounts receivable for customers designated as key accounts. They will be the first point of contact for customers and internal stakeholders on AR related queries for key accounts. They will provide instructions to the BPO to carry out transactional activities and work closely with local finance and financial shared services to manage working capital through payment performance, bad debt management and proactive and timely dispute resolution.
Credit Control Management
- Review credit applications and set appropriate credit limits in line with policy
- Complete customer credit reviews in line with policy
- Monitor trigger events for key accounts
- Review and action blocked sales orders ensuring timely resolution and cross-functional engagement
- Work with customers to ensure timely collection of overdue invoices
- Issue proactive dunning communication to key accounts
- Build relationships with customer AP contacts
- Manage working capital through trade term compliance
- Manage and mitigate bad debt and minimise bad debt provision
- Review and investigate logistics and pricing disputes for key accounts
- Manage customer communications through to dispute resolution
- Liaise with internal stakeholders (sales and logistics) to keep them informed of dispute status and escalate when necessary
- Instruct BPO on dispute outcome for settlement processing
- Respond to customer queries
- Work with internal/external stakeholders including Financial Shared Services, Key Account Managers, Local Finance and BPO to proactively resolve issues and queries
- Ensure accurate and timely month end reporting
- Provide customer insights and reporting to key account manage
- SAP Knowledge and Experience required