Supplier Onboarding Coordinator a.i. (Contractor)
We are on a mission to help people eat healthy and to reduce carbon footprint through the power of plants! If you would like to join us, read on!
About the role
In our new Upfield system environment we will work a lot with SAP Ariba solutions (Ariba Buying, Ariba Contract Management, Ariba Sourcing and Ariba Supply Chain Collaboration). You are responsible for engaging suppliers to transact via Ariba Network. We are looking for a candidate who has an understanding of the supplier’s value proposition for using Ariba Network. You will provide supplier training and conduct testing to ensure company catalogs, punch-outs, PO’s.
We need someone to coordinate and accelerate supplier onboarding and is immediately available. The duration of the project will be 6 months and might be extended.
Key Responsibility Areas
- Onboard suppliers onto Ariba Supplier Network
- Design plan to on board suppliers taking into account benefits, business priorities and workload of involved parties
- Work with internal teams of Material Planning, Procurement
- Work with external teams of providers SAP Ariba and Wipro
- Work with suppliers
- Coordinate supplier communication
- Provide training and conduct testing to ensure company catalogs, punch-outs, PO’s
Skills and Experience Required
- Bachelor degree with a minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience
- Used to work on a day-to-day basis with suppliers on Purchase Orders, Replenishment, Planning, Deliveries, etc. => experience as Material Planner, Operational Buyer
- If possible experience as SAP Ariba (or similar tool) user
- Experience in a supply chain or merchant organization
- Good project management skills enabling success in cross functional multinational complex
- Good internal and external communication skills, verbally and orally
- Pro-active & high energy
- Ability to work individually and as a part of a team
- Very detail-oriented with strong organizational and time management skills
- Experience in systems implementations or project work is a plus
- Experience with MS Office products
- Knowledge of e-procurement systems is a plus
Your Personal Power!
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers. If you are an entrepreneur at heart and have a passion for winning, a strong understanding of the CPG business, ad would like to join us, apply and speak to one of our Talent Matchmakers!
Want to make an impact where it matters?
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for limitless career defining opportunities.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
#upfielders #upfielder #upfieldglobal