Customer Service Lead - Sign-on Bonus!
Customer Service Lead
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like, Becel, Blue Band, Country Crock, and I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter! that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward each other, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have a passion to grow this business and we’re looking for the right people to share our passion – those that love what they do, come to play every day and not sit on the sidelines, and are looking for exciting career opportunities.
About the Role!
As Customer Service Lead you will mentor, coach and lead a team of two Customer Service Analysts.
The ideal candidate is French speaking, detail-oriented, and can communicate to all levels of management, tailoring messages to specific audiences.
Upfield offers great benefits and a sign-on bonus!
- Accurately process, audit and manage customer orders in SAP.
- Be the point of contact with customers to answer questions/resolve discrepancies regarding stock, availability, shortages, timing of shipments and Upfield terms of sale.
- Follow-up on stock shortages, order shipping, customer specific requirements and miscellaneous issues that relate on time and in full delivery of customer orders.
- Complete month end reporting and month end closing activities.
- Case fill reporting on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Assist with audit and clearing of customer non-compliance charges.
- Define SLAs to market and ensure regular review meetings to identify continuous improvement in ways of working.
You are a strong leader with excellent data management and analytical capabilities.
- Bachelor's Degree (preferably Supply Chain, Economics, Logistics) required.
- 5+ years work experience in Customer Service/Order to Cash required. Supply chain and EDI experience preferred.
- Managerial/leadership experience required.
- Bilingual English/French required.
- Computer savvy - SAP experience required. Salesforce, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel preferred.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!