Customer Service Lead
We are Upfield, a global expert in plant-based butters, creams and spreads. We believe in great tasting plant-based alternatives to everything dairy. Upfield with more than 100 brands, including Becel, Flora, Country Crock, Blue Band, I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter, Rama and ProActiv, operates in 95 countries around the world, with number 1 brand positions in 49 countries. Upfield’s six business units cover Northwest Europe, Southwest Europe and Central and Eastern Europe, North America, Middle/Latin America and Asia/Africa. The company employs more than 3,500 Associates worldwide.
The Customer Service Lead will act as a key liaison with the customer and sales team, leading a team of two customer service analysts. This role is responsible for on time and in full delivery to customers via relationship development, accurate and timely order processing, issue resolution, and continuous process improvement.
Responsibilities will include:
• Accurately process, audit and manage customer orders in SAP
• Be the point of contact with customers to answer questions/resolve discrepancies regarding stock, availability, shortages, timing of shipments and Upfield terms of sale
• Follow-up on stock shortages, order shipping, customer specific requirements and miscellaneous issues that relate on time and in full delivery of customer orders.
• Mentor, coach and lead team of two CSAs
• Complete month end reporting and month end closing activities
• Case fill reporting on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
• Assist with audit and clearing of customer non-compliance charges
• Define SLAs to market and ensure regular review meetings to identify continuous improvement in ways of working
• Bachelor's Degree in Sciences or Business (preferably Supply Chain, Economics, Logistics) and at least 5 years work experience preferably in Customer Service/Order to Cash OR 15+ years of Customer Service or Order to Cash
• Excellent data management and analytical capabilities
• Proven leadership, ability to develop others
• Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to build relationships to drive results
• Ability to problem solve under tight timelines with minimal supervision
• Ability to balance priorities across multiple internal and external stakeholders
• Comfortable in ambiguous situations
• Ability to communicate to all levels of management, tailoring the message to the audience
• Ability to articulate issues both verbally and in writing, outlining possible solutions
• Computer savvy – Windows, advanced Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, SAP
• Supply chain and EDI experience preferred
• Bilingual English/French preferred
At Upfield our purpose is clear …… making people healthier and happier with great-tasting, healthy and natural plant-based products which are good for our planet!