OUR GROWTH IS POWERED BY PLANTS, OUR FUTURE IS POWERED BY YOU!
We are looking for a dedicated and passionate Talent Advisor to join our HR team with full-cycle recruiting experience, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees in 6 months contract.
- Ensure all vacancy approvals have been received before commencing recruitment activities
- Design and implement overall recruitment campaigns
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications to remove bias
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
- Exhaust all direct channels before engaging agencies
- Set up agencies in the ATS (Greenhouse), negotiate rates and brief agencies about the requirements and Greenhouse proces
- Screen candidate CV’s/profiles and job applications to provide a shortlist of qualified candidates to hiring manager
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
- Engage with Hiring Managers post interviews to collect and document feedback/scorecards in Greenhouse
- Offer Management in Greenhouse
- Ensure all the pre-employment checks are complete - Right to Work, Medical Checks, References
- Create strategies to reduce cost and time to hire
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Promote Upfield’s reputation as “best place to work”, understanding our values and being an ambassador for the company
Skills & Experience Required
- Proven work experience as a Recruiter (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter)
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, behavioural etc)
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, Digital Interviews, reference check etc)
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate Management Systems (CMS)
- Hands-on experience with recruiting software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) or Human Resource Management Systems (HRMS)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Pro-active self starter
Want to make an impact where it matters?
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for limitless career defining opportunities.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
#upfielders #upfielder #upfieldglobal