PMO Officer Quality
We are on a mission to help people eat healthy and to reduce carbon footprint through the power of plants! If you would like to join us, read on!
About the role
This role is a great opportunity for a general PMO expert who likes to start a career in the field of food and Quality. The role will give you exposure to the Global quality leadership team of Upfield and will provide you a great learning curve on quality.
The PMO (Project Management Office) officer leads the program management process for quality. The role will work with quality specialists across various regions and functions (supplier, 3rd party, factory) and accurately track project progress on and improving processes by performing analytics, providing thought leadership and leveraging technology.
The PMO officer must be a subject matter expert on initiatives across the quality organization and prioritize initiatives to discuss in initiatives, implement controls and governance. The role is responsible for simplifying and concise communications with stakeholders and Sr. management.
Key Responsibility Areas
- Ensure that continuous improvement of QA project management activities to maximize the team’s inputs/outputs to achieve our business objectives faster and/or more effectively
- Perform analysis on projects and initiatives. Use data analytics to identify productivity and improvement opportunities, prioritize projects, and provide thought leadership on projects across various quality categories/spend towers.
- Manage upward/outward prioritized communications on projects progress update, productivity savings, strategy and business plans.
- Develop, implement, and monitor KPI’s and progress of key projects
Skills and Experience Required
- Master degree
- 2-4 years of experience in a PMO role
- Affinity and interest with Food Industry
- Analytical Solid and strong excel skills
- Accurate, able to prioritize in complex processes
- Experience working in a large international organization is a pre
- Independent & able to get things done
- Pragmatic and fast
- ‘Can do’ attitude
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Fluent in English
Your Personal Power!
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers. If you are an entrepreneur at heart and have a passion for winning, a strong understanding of the CPG business, ad would like to join us, apply and speak to one of our Talent Matchmakers!
Want to make an impact where it matters?
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for limitless career defining opportunities.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
#upfielders #upfielder #upfieldglobal #LI-OV1