Technology & Innovation Officer
Technology and Innovation Officer
The Technology and Innovation Officer delivers product implementations and modifications in the factory. Reporting to the Technology and Innovation Manager, they will be part of the team responsible for new innovations, process improvements, product transfers, roll-outs, recipe changes and line extensions. The Technology and Innovation Officer also supports projects where process installations are being altered or introduced.
- Ensures the timely implementation of new products & changes to products and packaging end to end within the factory
- Leading product and process driven projects in the site
- Responsible for trials and internal factory alignment on packaging and product
- Connecting the dots cross-functionally (closely working with R&D and factory colleagues)
- Responsible for early product management which includes QA, product safety, planning and data co-ordination
- Troubleshooter with respect to product, process and packaging performance
- Responsible for assessing supply chain impact on innovation input for business cases.
You will be a perfect match if You have:
- University degree in Food Science/Engineering or other related field.
- Experience in Food Product Development/Quality/Manufacturing
- Strong technical affinity and ability to understand and optimize processes
- Ability to independently coordinate Projects with several stakeholders
- Ability to multi-task in a fast moving environment
- Good negotiation and social skills
- Good communication skills in spoken and written Polish and English
Want to make an impact where it matters?
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for limitless career defining opportunities.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
#upfielders #upfielder #upfieldglobal