Want to make an impact where it matters?
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We’ve got iconic brands like that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for limitless career defining opportunities.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
#upfielders #upfielder #upfieldglobal
The Sales Executive will support the Upfield Commercial team, specifically Customer Account Managers (CAMs), with all administrative tasks and provide them with the information they require on a day-to-day basis. Including:
- Customer information requirements, including New Vendor packs and New Line forms
- Creation and tracking of rebate accruals
- Validating invoices for payment
- Setting up pricing and resolving price claims
- Project work relating to the deployment of new IT systems and ways of working
- Regular and ad hoc reporting
- Administration of Joint Business Plans
- Promotional support
- Proven track record in a customer environment and already be used to delivering work required by the job profile.
- Applicants must possess good attention to detail, with the ability to prioritise and manage their workload effectively.
- They should be IT literate and have strong Excel skills with the ability to produce and use VLOOKUP/Pivot Tables (an Excel assessment will be held at interview process)
- Project Management experience would be advantageous, particularly working across teams with varying requirements.
- Strong communication and analytical skills required.