Supply Chain and Procurement Finance Analyst Americas
We are on a mission to help people eat healthy and to reduce carbon footprint through the power of plants! If you would like to join us, read on!
About the role
Upfield’s sets the standard for a plant based future and therefore revises all of her business processes. One of the key elements in this transformation is our transforming our production facilities. We are on the lookout for for a hands-on technician who likes to join us in this journey...
Materials (Raw and Pack) are the biggest cost in Upfield profit and loss. Procurement Finance Analyst is responsible for managing the financial activities in materials area for more than 70 countries for 17 factories.
Key Responsibility Areas
- Working with Procurement teams to manage cost of materials
- Business Partnering on material cost
- Coordinate and control material price forecasting
- Understanding actual material cost.
- Coordinate material forecast process for the Transfer Prices
- Control Value Creation Savings for procurement
- Responsible from gross margin variance analysis for material cost and savings
Skills and Experience Required
- Degree in accounting, finance or equivalent;
- Over 5 years (minimum) of experience in financial, operational and business partnering roles
- Excellent analytical and communication skills with ability to respond under pressure
- Experience of working in cross functional teams within a matrix environment desirable
- Ability to influence senior stakeholders.
- Flexible and open minded, quick to adapt to changing requirements
- Strong communication and report writing skills - Fluent spoken and written Spanish is appreciated.
- Very strong work ethic, resilience in the face of pressure, good team player, ability to meet multiple stretching deadlines
- Strong analytical bias and Microsoft Excel skills (Macros)
- SAP required. SAP/HANA desirable
- PowerPoint required
Your Personal Power!
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers. If you are an entrepreneur at heart and have a passion for winning, a strong understanding of the CPG business, ad would like to join us, apply and speak to one of our Talent Matchmakers!
Want to make an impact where it matters?
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for limitless career defining opportunities.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
#upfielders #upfielder #upfieldglobal #LI-OV1