Location: Budapest, Hungary
1 year fixed term contract
OUR GROWTH IS POWERED BY PLANTS, OUR FUTURE IS POWERED BY YOU
Upfield is a global leader in plant-based nutrition with a great history and a portfolio of iconic brands that people have used and trusted for generations. This includes Flora, Rama, Becel, Blue Band, Country Crock, I Can’t Believe it’s not Butter and ProActiv.
We are a global food company operating in 95 markets with more than 30bn consumer touch points with our products every year. Still, we have the mind-set of a start-up. This makes us fast, agile, entrepreneurial, cost conscious and accountable for our products – from seed to serving at the breakfast, lunch or dinner table.
We take quality seriously and around the world we taste products every 30 seconds. We take our consumers seriously and more than 150 people will taste test each of our new innovations before they hit the shelves.
Demand Planner is responsible for the 12 month rolling volume forecast in Hungarian Market. Focuses on collaborative "bottom-up" planning with Customer Development, Brand, and Customer Supply Chain. The objective is to continuously improve forecast accuracy to deliver high customer service levels and simultaneously support the reduction of finished goods inventory. Lead implementation of any new S&OP tools/processes in association with Demand Planning Excellence.
- Analyse and generate weekly, monthly and long range forecast based on baseline trending, marketing and sales initiative and market trends. Ensures that forecast accuracy and bias is within target.
- Leads and participates in relevant meetings of the S&OP cycle with Marketing and Sales to identify sales opportunities and bridge the gaps
- Co-lead in the Weekly Demand and Supply meeting to manage changes in demand, optimize use of company resources and ensure best in class customer service
- Drives end to end simplification through SKU rationalization.
- Ensures integrity of the SAP master data file through timely data maintenance of finished goods item codes (active, inactive, NPIs).
- Computes long range forecast for capacity planning purposes
- Leads continues improvement of FA/FB which creates positive impact to cost, inventory and casefile
You are perfect match for this role, if you have 3 – 5 years’ experience in Demand Panning in multicultural and matrix organization, with IE / Management Engineering / or Statistics major Bachelor’s degree. You are familiar with SAP and you have a full understanding of the Demand Planning tools and KPIs. You have great attention to details, with strong analytical skills and ability to maintain full overview. You are self-driven and fast adapting in everchanging dynamic environment, coordination with cross functional departments is part of your day-to-day work. On top of that you have excellent communication and people skills.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
#upfielders #upfielder #upfieldglobal
Recruitment Process, will contain 2 stages –
1st: 30 minutes phone interview with Talent Advisor
2nd – 60 minutes F2F meeting with Hiring Manager – Head of Supply Chain EE.