Regional Brand Marketing Intern
REGIONAL BRAND MARKETING INTERN
Prague, Czech Republic
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for limitless career defining opportunities.
About the Role!
We are looking for an intern who will join our team and will be working for Upfield brands (Flora, Rama, Perla, Hera, Créme Bonjour, Violife) for Eastern European countries.
- Working closely with agencies on creation and execution of Digital and Social Media campaigns – including photo shoots, video creation, website content creation, Social media coordination
- Event management – support on coordination of workshops
- Support the marketing team on rolling out innovations and renovations
- Preparation of presentations and other materials for internal and external meetings. Includes communication across all departments – Brand Marketing, Trade Marketing, Supply Chain and Sales – and communication with external party – Distributors.
- Offer administrative support in creating orders, handling agency contracts, etc.
- Support the team in day to day ad-hoc tasks
- If interested, there is a possibility to adapt, extend or just develop and learn graphic/designing skills
‘Perfect match’ Candidate loves food and has passion for Marketing! We are looking for active BA/MA Student ( it’s a must), who speaks fluent English and Czech or Slovak ( Hungarian, Slovenian, Romanian or Bulgarian is an advantage). If you have excellent communication and people skills, creative and entrepreneur mindset, proactive and ‘get things done’ approach, We have an ideal for ‘Marketing career kick off’ environment. Join us and engage in local, regional and global projects together with best in business Professionals!
Availability for at least 25 hours per week, ideally for minimum of 10 months
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
We offer you
- Flexible working schedule
- Laptop and mobile
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment with countless development opportunities
- Ambitious and team of best in business
- Endless tasting sessions
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
1st stage – 30 minutes phone / skype interview with Talent Advisor
2nd stage – 60 minutes F2F interview with Brand Manager
3rd stage – 30 minutes remote interview with Head of Marketing EE
#upfielders #upfielder #upfieldglobal