Demand Planner Nordics
Want to make an impact where it matters?
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We’ve got iconic brands like Lätta, Milda, Rama, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for limitless career defining opportunities.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
#upfielders #upfielder #upfieldglobal
As Demand planner for one or more of our key markets, you will play an important role in the supply chain as owner of the S&OP process for the company and be part of a great supply chain team. You will be the first point of contact for your sales colleagues and will be responsible to deliver outstanding service to our valuable customers as well as best in class forecast accuracy. You will be located in our fantastic office in the heart of Stockholm at Döbelnsgatan and report into the Head of Supply Chain.
Your Main Responsibilities
- Analyze sales forecasts to effectively and accurately forecast future demand.
- Examine and challenge sales data to ensure accurate forecasting of demand.
- Compare historical figures to identify trends and recognize change.
- Be the owner of information regarding demand signal and forecasts in the S&OP process.
- Work to KPI’s to ensure maximum accuracy and productivity.
- Work on driving down obsoletes (NPI)
- Manage and produce accurate and relevant reports to aid decision making.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with key Stakeholders, such as sales, finance, head of supply chain, supply planners etc.
- Build the organization’s technical capability via developing and using available tools such as PowerBI, Knime and SAP Hana.
- Develop your own technical mastery
- Think outside the box – simplification is key!
- Minimum a bachelor’s degree in business, logistics or finance.
- 3 years’ experience from similar jobs
- Experience in MS Office programs
- You have a great service-mindset and a positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills in English. A Nordic language is a plus.
- Experience of SAP is an advantage
- You have a working permit in the EU and are located in Sweden
- You need to have a surge to want to learn as a team and adopt to a changing environment. We are a start up on a large scale and it’s up to us to build the future of Upfield!