At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet. We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Care and Passion define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world. We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for limitless career defining opportunities.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact. You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
You will be responsible for the development and evaluation of the brand concept for Iberia and for the execution of the marketing relaunch campaign in order to communicate the new positioning and improve brand awareness and consumer perception. Media, Digital, POS, BTL, etc.
Lead and participate in the innovation projects assigned from the idea generation to post launch evaluation; working with multifunctional partners both internal and external (agencies). Volumes and assumptions generation and validation. Build a solid business case to obtain a financial validation. Budget management.
Key “Jobs to be done”
- Responsible for the re-launch of the # 1 brand of margarines in Mexico (media campaign, brl activities, etc.) -responsible for the correct positioning and growth of the brand within a modern channel. (Definition of volumes, pricing, POS activities)
- Lead innovation projects by detecting opportunities, presenting solid arguments and creating business cases. Management of multifunctional equipment to turn those opportunities into reality.
- Manage and manage brand budget in both media and btl and digital activities
- Develop together with agencies and providers of communication assets
- Volume planning
- Budget management, communication campaigns, digital.
- Agency management
- Knowledge and construction of income statements (P&L)