Trade Marketing Manager
Job Title: Trade Marketing Manager
Want to make an impact where it matters?
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet. In Finland we’ve got iconic brands like Flora, Becel, and Crème Bonjour that Finnish people know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world. We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for limitless career defining opportunities.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact. You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
#upfielders #upfielder #upfieldglobal
- Design and implement the customer marketing strategy together with the Sales Team, in terms of promotion(calendar and mechanics), in-store visibility, and activation (product demos, fairs, coupons, competitions, and relevant point-of-sale material)
- Build strong distribution plans for innovationand renovation, being obsessed with speed-to-market
- Help to coordinate Field Force(external) according to business strategy and priorities. Focus on Perfect Store management and critical success factors to win in-store
- Actively participate in Marketing-Trade meetings to share key actions and learnings to take corrective measures (if needed) together with the Brand Managers
- Managing of production and distribution of Point-of-Sale materials to Field Sales force
- Competition activities monitoring and analysis
- Trade Marketing Budget management
- 2-4 years relevant Marketing or Trade/Customer Marketing experience in FMCG companies
- Results-oriented, entrepreneurial mindset (make things happen!)
- Proven experience in project management
- Excellent analytical skills (fact-based decision making, experience with sell-out/ shopper data like Nielsen)
- Inspires others with compelling communication skills
- Good knowledge of the Finnish retail environment
- Growth mindset
- Agility and pragmatism, problem-solver mindset
- Critical spirit, constantly challenging status quo
- Enthusiastic and engaging personality, with ability to quickly interact with people
- Comfort around higher management, organizational agility
- Passion for brands and retailers
- Break-through thinking
- Languages: Finnish & English
What We Offer You:
- We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
- An exciting role and a platform for further development and growth.
Applications will be taken in up until the 30th of November.