Director of Transformation, Latin America
Job Title: Director of Transformation, Latin America
Location: Hackensack, NJ
Reports to (role): Head of Transformation Office, Americas
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for career defining opportunities.
About the Role!
As part of our Americas Transformation team you will be exposed to the strategic challenges of the largest plant- based company in the world. We will ask you to take ownership and tracking of these Projects by identifying the issues, construct solutions and present them to the senior levels of our organization. We expect you to feel comfortable with data driven business cases and intellectual creativity that lead to a sustainable footprint of our company! This new role will support the CEO and General Managers of Latin America as they develop and growth their respective regions, as well as provide strategic support & execution of Transformation within North America.
- Working as PMO for organizational operational changes and efficiencies (identify synergies, set-up operations future-proof footprint, org structure)
- Helps in creating a common set of principles, practices, and templates for managing various organizational projects
- Responsible for gathering of relevant project data and produce information to present for review by management
- Enable capture of project requests and ensure each of those requests have enough relevant information that can aid in the assessment of that project
- Maintain an updated status of projects that are underway and those that have requests pending review
- Manages and implements the transformation work streams including but not limited to expectations management, change management, planning, etc.
- Ensuring that program plans effectively delivered into solutions, milestone outputs and that program benefits are communicated and realized.
- Ensure timely program(s) reporting is in place and distributed to key stakeholders/Leads in order to drive and influence informed decision making around program(s) priorities
- Lead, guide and support multiple work stream leads & consultants through the design and implementation of targeted change strategies including identification of change impacts to people, process, policy, and structure, stakeholder identification and alignment, appropriate communication and feedback loops, success measures, training, organizational readiness, and long-term sustainability
The Director of Transformation will drive continuous process improvement initiatives for Upfield within the Latin America region. In addition, the position will be the lead implementer in transformation plans and will drive the execution of Latin America Must Win Battles.
- Degree in Business Management, MBA a plus.
- Proven people/project leadership
- Demonstrated ability to work in a results-oriented, challenging environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective presentation skills
- Ability to give/receive constructive feedback
- Fluent in English, Spanish & Portuguese
- Willingness to travel often > 50% of the time
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!