Product Portfolio Manager
Job Title: Portfolio Manager
Want to make an impact where it matters?
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet. We’ve got iconic brands like Becel, Milda, Flora, Lätta, Crème Bonjour and many more that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world. We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for limitless career defining opportunities. You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
#upfielders #upfielder #upfieldglobal
Under the lead of the Portfolio & Innovation Marketing Manager we are looking for a Product Portfolio Manager to join our team. The Product Portfolio Manager will be a part of the development of the Portfolio, Innovation & Insight team. The Product Portfolio Manager will work on identifying and exploiting opportunities for future growth both through existing portfolio and new innovations. Also to manage concept development and commercialization process for NPD projects, develop business cases, work on portfolio optimization and identify new white spots and innovation opportunities.
In short, we offer a unique opportunity to work with a broad Marketing base. Focused on supporting the growth agenda of the Upfield Nordics and you will also play an important role in building our future within the plant-based category.
We are in a great and dynamic office located in central Stockholm surrounded by colleagues who are eager to welcome you to Upfield.
- Responsible for supporting the growth agenda of Upfield Nordics
- To identify, exploit and develop the opportunities for future growth both through existing portfolio as well as new innovations
- Manage the concept development and commercialization for NPD- Projects
- Ensure that these projects result in robust business cases leading to profitable growth
- To continuously analyse the current portfolio, have an eye for detail for growth and development as well as profitability increase
- Provide key insights of category-based market data, consumer trends and general research
- Identifying new white spots and innovative opportunities
- Handle and work in close cooperation with key internal stakeholders like Brand Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain, Global R&D and the Nordic team.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience from FMCG in previous roles as Brand Manager, Category Manager or similar
- Excellent Analytical skills, and experience in Nielsen Data
- Marketing or business-oriented degree
- A strong interest in consumer trends and insights, someone that is motivated by translating those into product and packaging solutions
- Ability to identify new opportunities and develop new concepts, a can-do-attitude
- Fluent in English and Swedish both written and orally
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
What We Offer You:
- We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers
- An exciting role and a platform for further development and growth