Financial Planning & Analyst South East & Far East Asia - Placement Thailand
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for limitless career defining opportunities.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
#upfielders #upfielder #upfieldglobal
Your Main Responsibilities:
Support SEA/FEA business in performance management, including, but not limited to:
- Management of financial KPIs (Net Sales, Operating Profit, Cash & Working Capital)
- Lead financial forecasting/budgeting and longer-term strategic planning processes
- Provide analytics and insights to drive business performance and inform pricing, investment and innovation decisions
- Lead value creative activities/programs on gross margin, pricing, advertising & promotion costs, ROI
- Drive robust cost control and embed Return on Investment approach
- Analyze, forecast and report marketing investment costs and SG&A
- Analyze, forecast and report customer investment and sales spend (trade)
- Active cash management to manage Working Capital and Cash Flow delivery
Skills, experience and qualifications:
- 4+ years of FP&A experience with strong track record of delivery in previous roles
- Excellent understanding of financial metrics and financial processes
- Strong analytical skills
- Very strong work ethic, resilience in the face of pressure, team-player attitude, ability to meet multiple stretching deadlines, great communication skills and excellent attention to detail
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills, and PowerPoint capability
Your Personal Power!
Within Spreads, we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you are an entrepreneur at heart and have a passion for winning, a strong understanding of the CPG business, ad would like to join us, apply and speak to one of our Talent Matchmakers!