Production Intern – 12 months contract
Want to make an impact where it matters?
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for limitless career defining opportunities.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
#upfielders #upfielder #upfieldglobal
Job Purpose –
We are looking for a young talent to join our team and support the Production team in the preparation of procedures and work instructions, according to the certification norms applicable in the Company.
Main Responsibilities –
- Follow closely our production operators in order to map the operations conducted by them and transpose them into a written form;
- Critical analysis of current procedures and work instructions;
- Map necessary changes and adjustments needed (current situation vs certification requirements);
- Lead the implementation of necessary changes to comply with our certifications
- University degree in Engineering (preferably Food related);
- Knowledge of FSCC, ISO 22000 and IFC (preferential, but not mandatory);
- Languages: fluent in Portuguese & English
Ability to manage different, sometimes conflicting priorities;
- Critical spirit, constantly challenging status quo;
- Enthusiastic and engaging personality, with ability to quickly interact with people;
- Proactivity and results-oriented;
- Analytical mind and with high attention to detail.