Key Account Manager
Key Account Manager
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for career defining opportunities.
About the Role!
- To develop annual and monthly customer account plan for assigned accounts according to Upfield Food Group (UFG) strategy to ensure turnover, volume, distribution, and gross margin target are met.
- To implement agreed business development strategies for assigned accounts.
- To effectively manage trading terms and monitor growth plan.
- To gain insight & understanding into chain operators and leverage these commercial insights with channel marketing to create sustainable profitable business for both parties.
- To drive Solution / Concept selling via Ideation sessions and manage entire process from initial stage to launch stage.
- To negotiate on price with customer to ensure the total volume and profit target are met.
- To regularly conduct customer business review.
- Build up strong relationship with customers by high quality services and solutions.
- Co-ordinate with internal business support from chef, Research & Development, Supply Chain, Channel Marketing and related functions to ensure smooth and efficient operations to support the business growth plan.
- Implement other activity as directed by Line Manager
- Strong Key Accountant Management experience
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Minimum 3 years of sales experience, with minimum 1 year in key account management
- Well versed with MS office applications
- Preferably with experience and knowledge in food services and catering business
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!