Senior PR Manager Upfield (Netherlands)
Senior PR Manager
Location: Amsterdam / Rotterdam, Netherlands
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for limitless career defining opportunities.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact. You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
#upfielders #upfielder #upfieldglobal
Your Personal Power!
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
Making people healthier and happier with great-tasting, healthy and natural plant-based products which are good for our planet!
About the Role!
Purpose of the role
At Upfield, we believe in plant based food. Because of the good it brings to our lives and to the planet. We want to accelerate this fantastic trend and are looking for the right talent to support us on our journey and be part of building a new company. Bring your entrepreneurial mindset and play a key role in building and strengthening our engagement towards our external stakeholders to bring our mission to life in the Netherlands.
You will be responsible for leading and executing the PR strategy for our leading brands in market. You will use the levers of public relations to drive reputation for our iconic brands, delivering against our noble purpose and business strategy at a local level.
- Be part of the local leadership team to deliver breakthrough PR campaigns which create ‘talkability’ for our leading brand.
- Allow your creativity to design campaigns that will put our mission in the forefront.
- Develop an always-on PR plan to deliver activity and news generation across the year for both Upfield and its brand, maximising key moments and cultural hooks.
- Operate a highly effective day-to-day media relations function, managing proactive briefings with members of the press and handling reactive enquiries.
- Protect the reputation of our brands and company and ensure effective issues management working with the Global Corporate Affairs and Communications team.
- Manage the execution of local events with external stakeholders.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to ensure external communications meet business goals, manage stakeholder opinions and are coordinated with other activities.
- We are looking for a passionate PR Professional,
- Minimum 10 years of experience either in-house or agency with
- Deep understanding of the local Dutch market, stakeholders, media landscape, strong network and media relations.
- If you are a self-starter with loads of initiative, innovative and creative mind, with proactive and solutions-seeker approach, able to adapt fast in dynamic ever changing environment, this is a perfect role for you!
- To be successful in this role you will need strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to interface collaboratively cross-functionally and relate both globally and locally.
- Mastering the Dutch language (fluent)
Interested in this role?
Then hit the apply button now! You can apply until the 15th of March. After the closing date our Recruiter will review your cv and if we see a fit we will set up a telephone interview first. Once we both agree to a fit we move to the first face to face interview