Replenishment Planning Analyst
Replenishment Planning Analyst
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for career defining opportunities.
About the Role!
Front Line / Tactical Lead analyzing and managing Customer Service Analytics within the Spreads Portfolio.
As Replenishment Planning Analyst, you will:
- Review and analyze daily service disruptions and take appropriate actions to remedy existing and potential issues.
- Lead Customer Service liaison between UL Supply Chain, LOT, Logistics and Replenishment Planning.
- Maintain and deliver against all agreed upon KPI Metrics.
- Own all deployment activities within the Spreads DC network.
- Responsible for key communications to Customer Service and customers in tactical horizon.
- Co-Lead weekly service reviews with CS team leads.
- Liaison with Logistics, Warehousing and Manufacturing Plant in regards to deployment.
- Support operational transitions between UL and Upfield Foods: Project Gold.
- Co-Owner of waste reduction activities.
- Strong analytical abilities while working well under fast-paced environment.
- High degree of overall understanding of multiple systems and business processes especially SAP ECC & APO.
- Balance objectives of different sub-communities that are sometimes at tension with each other.
- Influence a group of practitioners to take action and change behaviors even though we do not have direct authority over them.
- Strong Analytical skills
- SAP / APO, Excel
- Project Management
- Effective Communication
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!