Global Supply Chain Finance Analyst
Global Supply Chain Finance Analyst
Nassaukade 3, Rotterdam
Reports to (role): SC Finance Innovation & Transformation Manager
Want to make an impact where it matters?
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for limitless career defining opportunities.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
#upfielders #upfielder #upfieldglobal
Job Purpose – Upfield’s sets the standard for a plant based future and therefore revises all of her business processes. One of the key elements in this transformation is our innovations. We are on the lookout for a hands-on SC Financial Analyst who likes to join us in this journey...
Materials (Raw and Pack) and converting these materials into a finished good product are the biggest cost in Upfield profit and loss. SC Finance Analyst is responsible for accurately estimating these cost for Upfield Innovations and Private Label projects. Besides, SC Finance Analyst will bring visibility on the performance of current product portfolio via reports & tools.
Main Responsibilities –
- Working with Portfolio & Innovation team to estimate the COGS of our innovations
- Being a part of the cross-functional team and business partner to bring visibility on end-to-end SC Finance cost for the projects.
- Share relevant business insights between the previously calculated estimations and the actuals and continuously improve FCST accuracy.
- Building reports & tools to bring visibility on the profitability performance of the current portfolio
- Consolidating the innovation business cases and creating a Country – Project matrix overview
Key skills required-
- in management, finance or equivalent;
- 3 - 5 years of experience in financial, operational and business partnering roles
- Excellent analytical and communication skills with ability to respond under pressure
- Experience of working in cross functional teams within a matrix environment desirable
- Ability to influence senior stakeholders.
- Flexible and open minded, quick to adapt to changing requirements
- Strong communication skills.
- Very strong work ethic, resilience in the face of pressure, good team player, ability to meet multiple stretching deadlines
- Strong analytical bias and Microsoft Excel skills (Macros)
- SAP/HANA required
- PowerPoint required
Interested in this role?
Then hit the apply button now! You can apply until the 29th of November. After the closing date our Recruiter will review your cv and if we see a fit we will set up a telephone interview first. Once we both agree to a fit we move to the first face to face interview