Supply Planning Manager (temp role 6 months)
This temporary job of 6 months is a key role in the Management Team of the Factory in Sta. Iria., where we produce margarine for the European Market.
The site is a Part within the Upfield Spreads supply network and covers a large portfolio and many innovations. The Supply Planning Manager will be a part of the site management team and will be a key player to design and professionalize the supply chain function on the site. Focus is on flexibility, responsiveness and customer service, and on delivering the site- and category supply chain performance targets. Main part of this role is to manage a planning team. As a member of the Management Team, the Supply Planning Manager has a role in the site change agenda and annual Business Plan process.
As the Supply Planning Manager, you are the spider in the web with contacts with all disciplines of the factory. Besides that, you will also play an important role within the Supply Chain team in Europe.
This is a temporary role for 6 months!
- Develop supply chain processes
- Build and lead a team of supply planning professionals
- Work closely together with key departments as Production, Finance and Technical implementation & engineering.
- Deliver customer service up to agreed levels, ensuring lowest end-to-end supply chain cost
- Optimize raw & pack material stock value ensuring a seamless production program
- Optimal obsolete management.
- Demonstrate leadership capabilities in the Management team and Site Leadership Team
- Build & develop relationships with key customers within Upfield & 3rd party customers
- Ensure the implementation of Upfield’s Europe Supply Chain Strategies
- Manage the best possible use of state of the art planning systems
- Project management for Operations and site projects
Skills/ Experience/ Qualifications:
This is a great job for you, if YOU:
- Have a master’s degree in Management or Engineering;
- Have at least 8 years of experience in Supply Planning roles, with increased responsibilities;
- Experience of working in cross functional teams within a matrix environment;
- Advanced knowledge of Office tools, namely Excel;
- Experience in SAP is a plus;
- Fluent in English and Portuguese.
Your Personal Power!
- Have excellent analytical and communication skills with ability to respond under pressure;
- Have the ability to influence senior stakeholders;
- Have an analytical mind, with high attention to details and accuracy;
- Are flexible and open minded, quick to adapt to changing requirements;
- Are capable to work independently in an ever changing, fast moving environment;
- Can spot and solve needs and problems proactively;
- Are not easily stressed by managing different, often conflicting priorities and deadlines;
- Have composure, resilience and stress resistance, with high energy level;
- Have high level of accountability.
Want to make an impact where it matters?
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for limitless career defining opportunities.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
#upfielders #upfielder #upfieldglobal #LI-OV1