Junior Procurement Specialist
Support Global Procurement Managers in leveraging global supplier network in the space of Indirect procurement to support Upfield growth agenda.
This is an opportunity for entry level at Upfield is the largest plant-based consumer product company in the world, with iconic brands FLORA, RAMA, BLUE BAND, PROACTIV, BECEL, and COUNTRY CROCK.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Support Global Procurement Managers in the Indirect team.
- Assist in developing and deploying processes and data intelligence for the Indirect procurement categories (HR Services, Marketing, Media, Logistics, CAPEX and co-manufacturing team).
- Support managing Regional and Global Supplier Relationships,
- Support and Participate in global negotiations and tenders.
- Ensure the accurate data in the ERP. i.e. setting up new suppliers, new SKU, extract data and analyze it.
- Investigate the market trends and offerings and implement specific supplier relationship management strategies tailored to the business needs. Scan the market for new suppliers (Market Intelligence)
- Asist in sourcing below the buying clip (small projects) assisting the procurement manager to protect Upfield’s interest.
Skills and Experience Required
- Master degree.
- Minimum One-year Relevant track record in assisting buying and negotiating small contracts.
- Experience on projects and in international assignments is a strong plus.
- Exemplify a high degree of personal integrity and interpersonal, influencing and stakeholder management skills.
- English Proficiency in both verbal and written communication.
- Enjoy working in a multicultural working environment.
Reporting Channel, Contacts and Travel:
- Procurement Assistant reports to Procurement Manager – HR and Business Services Europe
- Internal: Procurement Global and Cluster teams, Supply Chain teams, R&D team, Legal team, Marketing team, Finance business partners
- External: Suppliers: Commercial management and Top management of Key Suppliers, Agents, professional organization, 3PM, NGO’s
Your Personal Power!
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers. If you are an entrepreneur at heart and have a passion for winning, a strong understanding of the CPG business, ad would like to join us, apply and speak to one of our Talent Matchmakers!
Want to make an impact where it matters?
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for limitless career defining opportunities.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
#upfielders #upfielder #upfieldglobal #LI-OV1