Junior Brand Manager - ICBINB 6 Month FTC
I can’t believe it’s not Butter! – Junior Brand Manager 6 Month FTC
Want to make an impact where it matters?
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s on it way for being free from plastic.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We’ve got iconic brands that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for limitless career defining opportunities.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
#upfielders #upfielder #upfieldglobal
Our I can’t believe it’s not Butter! Junior Brand Manager will get the chance to be a key leader in the development of one of Upfield’s local gems. You will develop strong brand management and drive the potential for this family favourite I can’t believe it’s not Butter! further bringing to life it’s quirky and fun personality.
Our Upfield Junior Brand Manager holds a key role in the team championing the strengths of this brand. They will lead and deliver key projects, delivering on the vision and owning the distinctive and salient executions across the UK & Ireland to drive the performance brand’s penetration and frequency.
- Leading execution of I can’t believe it’s not Butter! brand positioning, marketing strategy and plan into the UK&I markets.
- Development and execution of brand marketing plans (BMPs) for the UK & Ireland to deliver sustainable business and share growth across both markets.
- Lead implementation of key innovation projects into the UK/I market, ensuring flawless execution at all customer and consumer touch points.
- Own the relevant Brand P&L and input of long-term forecast assumptions for UK&I.
- Manage input into and the relationship with Shopper & Customer Marketing for the brand / portfolio
- Constantly review brand performance at a market, segment and customer cell level for ongoing improvement.
- Monitor and analyse market and competitor performance/activities in order to inform long term forecasting decisions through concrete assumptions. Proactively recommending changes to the annual plan to drive improved growth and competitiveness.
- Lead cross-functional project teams and work closely with Business Operations to ensure alignment and consistency in go-to-market strategy.
- Develop and present compelling trade stories to key Customers to help secure listings and support for key initiatives.
- Develop robust Business Cases and manage projects through key gate-keeping meetings.
- Manage relationships with external Agency partners in driving projects.
- Ownership of budget monitoring and payment processes.
Skills and Experience Required
- Passionate about food and nutrition, with experience in the FMCG industry. An interest and knowledge in cooking and baking
- Understanding consumers & shoppers to discover insights and turn them into ideas and growth opportunities
- Developing and implementing detailed brand activity plans
- Commercial acumen & financial savviness: ability to analyse the P&L and market performance data to uncover insights and opportunities to optimise plans and max the mix
- Understanding retail channels & Customers. Working with Customer Development to achieve listings, availability and visibility targets
- Developing superior & sustainable products and packaging
- Creating briefs and briefing creative. Producing communication assets and implementation
- Capable of building and understanding business cases
- Project Management and ability to work effectively with diverse, cross-functional teams
- Proactive approach and can-do attitude – ready for their next challenge in the fast-paced FMCG world.