Supply Planning Manager
Job Title: Supply Planning Manger
Want to make an impact where it matters?
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We’ve got iconic brands like Lätta, Milda, Rama, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started. Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for limitless career defining opportunities.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
#upfielders #upfielder #upfieldglobal
We’re now looking for a Supply Planning Manager to our factory in Helsingborg. This job is a key role in the Management Team of the Factory in Helsingborg and the European supply planning team The role consists in managing and developing the supply planning team, ensuring that finished goods, raw- and pack are planned to avoid out of stocks while minimizing production cost, inventory and obsoletes. As a member of the Management Team, the Supply Planning Manager has a role in the site change agenda, annual Business Plan process and master plan. Finally, as a member of the Supply Planning teams, you will interact with all other SC departments and may lead European wide projects.
Your Main Responsibilities
- Lead and develop a team of supply planning professionals
- Deliver customer service up to agreed levels, ensuring lowest end-to-end supply chain cost
- Minimize production cost
- Apply the standardized supply planning processes and continuously improve them
- Work closely together with other key departments as Operations, Finance- and Technical Implementation and Engineering
- Optimize raw & pack material stock value while ensuring a seamless production program
- Support and contribute to the site agenda and demonstrate leadership capabilities in the on-site Leadership Team
- Manage the best possible use of state-of-the-art planning systems
- Project Management for Supply Chain European wide and site projects
- Master’s degree level or equivalent, e.g. in Industrial Engineering or similar
- Minimum of 5 years management experience in Supply Chain and 3 years in Supply planning
- Proven ability in developing relationships with internal/external customers and supplier.
- Knowledge of key company business systems
- Experience with Project management
- Experience with working as a part of a management team within a business
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Swedish
- Knowledge of Logistics and/or Distribution Management
What We Offer You:
- We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
- An exciting role and a platform for further development and growth.