Customer Service Collaboration Specialist
Upfield is a global leader in plant-based nutrition with a great history and a portfolio of iconic brands that people have used and trusted for generations. This includes Flora, Rama, Becel, Blue Band, Country Crock, I Can’t Believe it’s not Butter and ProActiv.
We are a global food company with 6 business units operating in 95 markets with more than 30bn consumer touch points with our products every year. Still, we have the mind-set of a start-up. This makes us fast, agile, entrepreneurial, cost conscious and accountable for our products – from seed to serving at the breakfast, lunch or dinner table.
We take quality seriously and around the world we taste products every 30 seconds. We take our consumers seriously and more than 150 people will taste test each of our new innovations before they hit the shelves.
Improvement of customer satisfaction for selected key customers, set up relations with the Supply Counterparts of our customers. Focus on optimization of the physical flow, to lower cost, increase shelf availability and increase net Sales value.
- Close cooperation with customer development team and other supply chain functions (planning, logistics, master-data)
- Work on specific customer requests/ projects and active optimization of Order to Cash and logistics processes
- Reporting and commenting on internal and external customer KPI’s focus on improvement of customer satisfaction and identification of improvement of customer satisfaction and identification of improvement measures
- Identifying and executing of improvement projects with customers, incl. co-ordination of adjacent SC areas
- Calculation, analysis and alignment of logistics fees (where applicable) with CD of key customers
- Starting measures for optimization of order profile (drop size/frequency) and the shared Supply Chain
- Responsibility for optimization of customer related supply chain processes e.g. master-data, supply routes, order management/ profiles.
- Reviewing promo FCST accuracy. Link back learnings into sales
- Customer Ordering/ promo loading pattern optimization such as nominated delivery days, combined ordering, etc.
- Stock availability - contact customers in case of structural issues and codevelop with planning/ sales and customer an improvement plan
- OTIF monitoring and improvement with logistics and customer
- Delivery schedule/slots
- Complains returns/ refusals - (part of KPI deck) - monitor level and corrective actions/ root cause
- Building relationship with Supply Chain Customers
- Introduce the company and its SC mission
- Discus monthly/ quarterly KPI deck (Upfield)
Professional Skills & Key Competencies:
- supply chain experience for min 3 years, preferred in FMCG
- Customer & service mindset, taking ownership to resolve customer issues
- Self-esteem to operate self-driven with customers
- Ability to build relationship be a strong team player both within Upfield and customer
- Good communication management internal and external, influence and communicate at all levels
- High analytical skills, numeracy and logical reasoning, attention to detail
- Planning and organization skills
- Growth mentality, understand financial impact of decisions
- Results driven and willingness to take over responsibility
- Operational experience in Customer Service and or logistics, customer development knowledge is preferred
- Solid SAP knowledge
- Good MS Office knowledge
- Knowledge and experience of E2E supply chain
- Previous experience in customer facing roles, including managing of join projects
- French and English fluency
Your Personal Power!
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers. If you are an entrepreneur at heart and have a passion for winning, a strong understanding of the CPG business, ad would like to join us, apply and speak to one of our Talent Matchmakers!
Want to make an impact where it matters?
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
#upfielders #upfielder #upfieldglobal #LI-OV1