HR Lead France-Belgium
HR Lead France - Belgium
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitios to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for career defining opportunities.
About the Role!
We are looking for a dynamic and experienced HR Lead to join our Market leadership team of Belgium and France (=one market) and support our ambitious growth agenda. This role requires both strategic thinking and ability to do hands on work. You will have one direct report for operational support and the total BeFra market has appr. 50 employees.
- Participate in the creation of the annual plans and strategy for the BeFra market
- Create the HR strategy supporting the achievement of the company goals
- The enhancement of the company values and talent development to deliver the company growth plans
- Drive the culture and engagement strategy
- Support in organizational design, including recruitment and efficient onboarding of new joiners in a growing organization
- Create a high-performance culture through an effective assessment and reward system
- Responsibility for all HR process’s in the geography (France and Belgium)
- Knowledge of and experience in Compensation & Benefits processes
- Supervision and advice to line-managers and employees in all HR related topics
- Management of Social partners and local agreements
- Collaboration in location-based and cross-location HR projects
- Providing guidelines and support to the leadership team in the area of change management
- University Degree in Human Resources
- 8 years of professional experience in a similar position (preferably in the international environment)
- Working knowledge of French labor law, knowledge of Belgium labor law would be beneficial
- Fluent French and English (spoken and written) (Dutch would be beneficial)
- Flexibility and fast adaptation in changing environment
- Result-orientation, proactive approach
- Track record of successful Change and Project management
- Strong stakeholder and communication skills
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
Interested in this role?
Then hit the apply button now! After the closing date the 6th of January our Recruiter will review your cv and if we see a fit we will set up a telephone interview first. Once we both agree to a fit we move to the first face to face interview.