Assistant Logistics Manager
Assistant Logistics Manager
Reports to the Head of Supply Chain
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for career defining opportunities.
About the Role!
- Management all Logistics and Warehouse operations
- Management of finished goods, material warehouse and logistic teams
- Ensuring service to sales by nonstop truck loading for local and export shipments,
- Management of all pallet process and multipack operations in 3PL,
- Factory scorecard the critical follow-up and development of KPIs,
- Ensuring the necessary reports are issued to Sales, Supply Chain and Logistics teams within a timely manner,
- Ensuring the effective management of supplier relationships and also the contract period,
- The execution and management of the current transportation agreements with finished product transport suppliers
- Create and manage productivity projects related to logistics, support productivity agenda
- Responsible for all budgeting and cost follow up
- Take an active role in common projects that are carried out in conjunction with the Supply Chain
- Provide conditions for people to grow and develop, having the right people in the right roles, always open for potential.
- Manages and executes recruiting, training, developing and succession planning for DC management teams
- Meet the requirements of SHE and audits
- Actively participate in decisions related to factory management
- Ensuring the right organization structure for Logistics department
- Increasing the capability of Logistics Department with trainings and implementing new way of workings and operation models
- Being first contact for any related topic to Global Logistic teams and export countries
What You’ll Need to Succeed
- University graduate preferably Engineering Departments
- Min 8 years Supply Chain experience (min 5 years in logistics and warehousing)
- Proven track record of leading supply chain management in a high growth, global environment (preferably in FMCG)
- Excellent command of English
- MS-Office Applications, WMS, SAP Migration Project Management experience
- Strong communication skills between different level of contacts
- Analytical thinking, being result-oriented and insurgent mindset
- Ability to work under stressful environment
- Problem solving and customer-oriented thinking
- Team management experience is crucial