Global S&OP Lead
We are on a mission to help people eat healthy and to reduce carbon footprint through the power of plants! If you would like to join us, read on!
Do you know your Kale from your Quinoa or the difference between a Flexitarian to a Regenerative Grazer? We are looking for top talent for an exciting new movement within the Food Industry.
The Global S&OP Manager will collaborate with the leadership and other key roles within Sales, Marketing, Finance, Product Life Cycle Management and Operations (multiple sources worldwide) to establish and then lead these functions through the standard execution of a global S&OP process for the assigned product portfolio. The global S&OP process is a key enabler to ensure that capacity and materials are available to support the worldwide sales plan.
The Manager will support the structured S&OP meeting process by providing reporting and presentation inputs for cross-functional review.
This role is part of the central supply chain leadership team, responsible for defining, developing and deploying the Company’s strategy across all functions of the business.
- Facilitate regular S&OP cycles, including end-of process reviews with organizational executives on sales plans, issues, and mitigating actions.
- Develop new and/or improved tools to ensure timely measurement, reporting, and visibility to all cross functional stakeholders
- Lead execution of a robust business process to create an annual business plan taking into account NPD launches, promotional strategies, mix etc to create a sales forecast in volume and value that can be used to drive supply chain activity for existing and new products.
- Engage with Regional Finance, Sales, Marketing, and Strategic Business Unit leaders to evaluate forecasts vs. actual sales (volume, trends, and mix).
- Evaluate forecast variations beyond acceptable levels and use the results of the evaluation to shape future forecasts (volume, trends, and mix).
- Engage with Supply Planning to confirm feasibility of meeting forecasts or to identify gaps.
- Facilitate discussions between Finance, Operations, Sales, and Marketing to develop mitigation plans for anticipated supply gaps.
- Facilitate discussions between Regional Finance, Sales, Marketing, and Strategic Business Unit leaders to identify gaps relative to sales budget and mitigation plans.
Skills/ Experience/ Qualifications:
This is a great job for you, if YOU:
- Masters degree Engineering with a spike on Supply Chain
- Experience of leading cross-functional teams in an operational or project management role
- Experience with Business Intelligence reporting
- Exceptional analytical skills, strong knowledge of the demand & supply planning process and business planning
- Systems thinking mindset - ability to understand impacts from supply chain across to other functions
Your Personal Power!
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers. If you are an entrepreneur at heart and have a passion for winning, a strong understanding of the CPG business, ad would like to join us, apply and speak to one of our Talent Matchmakers!
Want to make an impact where it matters?
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for limitless career defining opportunities.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
#upfielders #upfielder #upfieldglobal #LI-OV1