Sales & Marketing Administrator
OUR GROWTH IS POWERED BY PLANTS, OUR FUTURE IS POWERED BY YOU!
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for career defining opportunities.
About the Role!
As a Sales & Marketing Coordinator you will be day-to-day support to our Sales and Marketing teams in terms of administration, analytics and both sales and marketing activities at global and local level.
- Managing the address database (e-mail) of UPro employees (central team + local teams worldwide)
- Organization of on-line and off-line meetings and training (inviting participants, building an agenda, sending materials)
- Creating Power Point presentations (business strategies, training materials, business plans, description of best business practices, etc.)
- Travel coordination (flight and hotel reservations) - settlement of personal expenses
- Upro Director and Marketing Manager support in design work (development of marketing materials and PR activities)
- Market price monitoring
- Sales analysis and reports
- Communication with business partners
- Sales support (tele-business)
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience (assistant, analyst, coordinator in the Marketing and / or Sales department)
- Fluent English (both spoken and written)
- Very good communication skills
- Very good analytical skills
- Power Point presentation and analysis in Excel proficiency
- Proactive approach and focus on support, ability to cooperate cross-functionally on all organization levels
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• Dedicated onboarding program, and all support needed in initial period
• Multicultural, dynamic and entrepreneur environment full of development opportunities
• Great atmosphere in team of ‘best in business’ Professionals
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
1st stage – 30 minutes phone call with Talent Advisor
2nd stage – 60 minutes interview with Upfield Professional Foodservice Director (global)
3rd stage – 60 minutes interview with Upfield Professional (Poland & Ukraine)
#upfieldglobal #upfielders #upfeildprofessional