Innovation Project Manager Eastern Europe
OUR GROWTH IS POWERED BY PLANTS, OUR FUTURE IS POWERED BY YOU!
About the Role!
Develop and implement company new product and packaging innovation processes to leverage the business of Upfield Eastern Europe Lead ‘Innovation Gate Funnel’ process and stimulate innovation throughout the organization.
- Set up an innovation structure within the company that enables an efficient and effective management of innovation projects (as per Global Innovation Process).
- Identify, lead and coordinate all innovation projects end to end.
- Systematically identify the innovation needs in a strong contribution with the commercial department.
- Monitor and analyze the latest developments, trends and consumer needs in categories, generate innovation ideas and translate them into concepts.
- Collaborate closely on product concept and test researches. Implement key learning gained directly from consumers into innovation strategy.
- Perform feasibility tests for new concepts/propositions.
- Set up KPI system to measure progress
- Lead Global Innovation Process and manage regular meetings.
- Create commitment with all relevant stakeholders on ‘to be launched’ concepts/propositions
- Package developments and changes, getting approvals from the relevant departments
- Standard packaging developments, regular contact with TM department and agencies
- NPI projects, implementation phase of NPD projects
- 2-3 years of marketing innovation or project management experience, total 5-6 years in different FMCG marketing roles
- Experience in FMCG
- Experience in new product development and innovations
- Proven track record in project coordination and stakeholder management
- A demonstrable customer focused attitude
- Business strategy implementation with discipline & brilliance in execution
- Resilience in the face of pressure
- Ability to meet multiple stretching deadlines
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work in a matrix organization
- Good team player
- Fluent in English and EE languages
Want to make an impact where it matters?
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for limitless career defining opportunities.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
1st stage – 30 minutes phone call with Talent Advisor
2nd stage – 60 minutes interview with Line Manager (Head of Marketing EE)
#upfielders #upfielder #upfieldglobal