Junior Brand Manager Eastern Europe (Rama / Flora)
OUR GROWTH IS POWERED BY PLANTS, OUR FUTURE IS POWERED BY YOU!
About the Role!
We are looking for two passionate Junior Brand Managers Eastern Europe to lead marketing plan for Rama / Flora brands in 6 countries. You will drive brand growth agenda and be responsible for brand performance (Net Sales, Profit).
Your Main Responsibilities
- Ownership of brand agenda including full brand activation development across multiple touchpoints
- Develop an in-depth market understanding (emerging trends incl. plant based food, brand measures, competition, media and consumer behaviors)
- Continuously understand ongoing business performance using key diagnostics of share and growth trends, key initiatives, competitive activity and return on marketing investment
- Design and lead the Marketing Plans from strategy to launch, in driving the overall growth for the brand portfolio; execute, evaluate & take corrective actions
Key Experience & Competencies
- 1-3 years’ relevant Marketing experience, ideally from FMCG
- Solid experience in consumer activation and innovation management
- Fully operational in digital and social media
- Good business understanding and ability to work effectively with diverse, cross-functional teams
- Entrepreneurial drive and owners’ mindset
- Strong analytical thinking and excellent communication skills to present clearly, simplify complex topics and influence decision making
- Fluent English (both spoken & written) and EE languages
- You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
Want to make an impact where it matters?
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for limitless career defining opportunities.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
1st stage – 30 minutes phone call with Talent Advisor
2nd stage – 60 minutes interview with Line Manager (Head of Marketing EE)
#upfielders #upfielder #upfieldglobal