Trade Marketing Manager (Dutch – ENG – French speaker)
Are you a Trade Marketing Manager with knowledge of the Belgium Foodservice market? Do you sometimes wonder what it would be like to be the 3rd person to join a company ? When you look at your next step in your career does the following spark your interest? “ blank canvas , build from scratch, small energetic team, intrapreneur, A-brands , growth environment” ? Great, so this is what you are going to do as our new Trade Marketing Manager.
About the Job
You will form a team with Wim (Foodservice Lead) and Benoit (New Channels Manager) and our commercial assistant. The 4 of you will work as a team to develop the Belgium Foodservice market. We’ve got iconic brands like Solo, Becel, Planta, Hellmann’s, Phase, Rama and Flora that people all over the world know and love. Together you translate our global marketing & product strategies into a local channel- and customer orientated approach. You will be in close contact with customers and you act as a strong business partner to them:
- Provide Market insights & information e.g. competition, pricing, trends, …
- Set up concrete actions to inspire and inform customers
Internally you will work closely with Sales , Product management and Culinary advisors :
- Launch/implement and follow up of innovations (launchpacks, selling stories, presentations)
- Close co-operation with the Sales Team and customers / distributors to execute the local channel – and customer oriented strategy/approach
- Provide the international product managers insights & information of local market needs
- Develop marketing material based on the specific needs of the different foodservice channels and customers (on & off line)
- Managing and follow up of packshots & visuals
- Support in activation & promotion (demand creation plans) including online/digital
- Provide Market insights & information to the Sales team (e.g. competition, pricing, trends, …)
- Support Sales Team in creating new channel entry strategy
- Approve packaging material
- You will be main contact person of agencies & culinary advisors , Q&A and R&D
To be successful with us you need to be someone who loves to build from scratch and be aware of the challenges that this can bring. Your mindset is that of a problem solver (long and short term) and you base your truth on data. If you have worked the Belgian foodservice market for the past 5 years and you are ready for your 2nd or 3rd career step then this role could be a match. As it is a small team you are ok with sometimes just being “a jack of all trades” it is all hands on deck. You have to speak fluent Dutch , good French and English to be successful in the application process.
Please send your cv and motivation letter in English !
Are you ready to join us? Then hit the apply button now! Part of the process will be a 30 minute telephone interview. If you are not ready yet and want to know more about the role, you can contact the Recruiter, Bianca Eder, on +31 6466 12829. You can also send a text, whatsapp or signal for faster communication!
Want to make an impact where it matters?
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for limitless career defining opportunities.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
#upfielders #upfielder #upfieldglobal #LI-BE1