Territory Sales Manager - Central Anatolia
Territory Sales Manager - Central Anatolia
Based in Ankara
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for career defining opportunities.
About the Role!
With the Spreads portfolio we see unexplored opportunities for significant added growth to our business across Turkey market. Currently Upfield Turkey sells only spreading categories within retail market. An exciting opportunity exists to develop a whole new business by introducing an existing portfolio of Upfield products into the retail market, that are functionally superior to the competition. For this purpose, we require an experienced and engaged Central Anatolia Territory Manager who is ready for a new challenge within a highly compelling and dynamic environment.
- Search and explore opportunities for rapid penetration and growth within the retail channel across the Ankara & Central Anatolia region.
- Develop Customer Plans with existing and new partners to drive value-added growth
- Develop strong relationships within Upfield Turkey including Customer marketing, Marketing, Finance and Supply Chain.
- Be the active driver of Upfield Turkey growth plans within all General Trade Distributors, Distributors sub channels and Local Chains across the Central Anatolia market, engaging directly with existing and new customers.
- Develop and deliver annual and monthly Customer Plans in line with business targets.
- Work closely with the Customer Marketing Manager to understand the potential within the portfolio and the customer landscape to execute your Customer Plans.
- Lead the product forecasting across the market for the channel
- Ensure all distributor & Local Chains orders are submitted on time and reflect agreed forecasts
- Lead the understanding of competitor activity within the channel, and regularly report into the DT Channel Lead on changes in competitor behaviour.
- Strong track record (3 - 5 years) in a similar role with across sales management
- Demonstrated Distributor management & Local Chain management experience and customer-focused attitude
- Forecasting and customer planning experience
- Demonstrated commercial acumen and cross functional capabilities
- FMCG experience – preferably in food industry
- Very strong work ethic, resilience in the face of pressure, and a good team player
- Good communication, “people skills” and strong negotiation skills
- Strong organisation skills, discipline and brilliance in execution
- A willingness to perform in a role that covers a broad spectrum of responsibilities – both hands-on (operational) and strategic.
- Flair for independent and self-starting connectivity with customers and key stakeholders
- Good working knowledge of English is preferable
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!