Media and Digital Activation Manager, Eastern Europe
OUR GROWTH IS POWERED BY PLANTS, OUR FUTURE IS POWERED BY YOU!
About the Role!
The Digital Activation Manager develops digital strategies and coordinates media planning. You will be working with media agencies to maximize the impact of the campaigns. You will be responsible for analyzing, evaluating and recommending improvements of content creation, principles and guidelines to improve brand awareness addition to orchestrating the successful executing of digital campaigns.
If you want to be the catalyst in the digital war, that’s an amazing opportunity to grow!
As the Media planner:
- Identify and understand the target audience and analyze their behavior and media habits
- Determine the most effective media mix to display ads
- Coordinate, monitor and evaluate media campaigns and strategies
- Liaise with the global media agency team to develop media strategies and campaigns
As the Digital Activation Manager:
- Plan and ensure the successful delivery of Digital communication initiatives for our audience
- Influence and guide brand communication strategies and plan execution
- Create digital experiences that drive actions
- Implement a CRM and data strategy for Eastern Europe market
- Define Traffic acquisition and management strategy for Upfield portfolio
- Manage social media channels and content strategy, drive positive brand engagement in alignment to the overall Digital Marketing plan.
- Planning and implementation of multiple brand websites aligned to the ECRM strategy, building on the SEO & PPC activity to build education and awareness
- Handle several tools to monitor and evaluate our brands’ digital activation performance
Key Experience & Competencies
- 2-3 years of experience in a digital startup, digital media company, digital agency, digital marketing unit or similar area where you have tackled digital transformation
- Proven track record in media planning and digital brand marketing, content development
- Project coordination experience
- Experience in leading mass reach campaigns
- A keen interest in marketing, sales and how digitalization drives FMCG brands in the future
- A curious mindset for trying out new things and rapidly implementing learnings
- Good grasp for data analysis
- Fluency in English and EE languages
Want to make an impact where it matters?
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for limitless career defining opportunities.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
1st stage – 30 minutes phone call with Talent Advisor
2nd stage – 60 minutes interview with Line Manager (Head of Marketing EE)
#upfielders #upfielder #upfieldglobal