Global Content Curator (temp role 6-12 months, Rotterdam)
Share our love of plant-based foods with millions of professional chefs and bakers, by creating and distributing high-performing digital content.
What you’ll do
- Lead digital content marketing globally, working closely with central marketing team, chefs and country teams
- Co-define a global content strategy and plan that maximises conversion and digital presence vs competition
- Define content guidelines so we bring consistency of approach across our brands
- Act as Global digital librarian, ensuring right folder structure, digital asset management and correct tagging by countries
- Based on performance metrics and continual test and learn approach, drive best practice across markets
- Drive sharing of content to maximise cost efficiency
- Work closely with content marketing agency for briefing and production of new content series
Who you are
- Motivated by our plant-based purpose
- Experienced in digital content marketing through owned and paid channels
- Have a creative flair but also analytical skills and are results-focussed
- Great at collaborating & building support from others.
- Have had your successes and failures and learnt from those
- Self-starter who can work in a start-up and unstructured environment.
Interested in this role?
Then hit the apply button now! After the closing date our recruiter will review your cv and if we see a fit we will set up a telephone interview first. Once we both agree to a fit we move to the first face to face interview.
If you have any questions you can contact Bianca Eder, Corporate Recruiter, on +31 6466 12829 you can also send a text or whatsapp.
Want to make an impact where it matters?
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for limitless career defining opportunities.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
#upfielders #upfielder #upfieldglobal #LI-BE1