Internal Audit Manager
Internal Audit Manager
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for career defining opportunities.
About the Role!
Working with the Senior Manager Internal Audit, the Manager Internal Audit is responsible for planning, executing and reporting on operational, financial, regulatory and compliance related audits/reviews of Upfield.
This responsibility includes developing risk based internal audit scope, managing and performing internal audit procedures, and preparing internal audit reports reflecting the results of the work performed. Work performed will include executing the audit, assigning, managing and reviewing the work of team members and co-sourced resources assigned to the project and ensuring timely project management. Another primary responsibility is building and maintaining relationships with audit business partners and customers at the mid, senior and executive level.
The Manager Internal Audit is expected to demonstrate a high level of integrity and specialized functional area expertise.
Skills and experience:
• CPA, ACCA, CIA designation or equivalent.
• Minimum of 5 years working in an FMCG audit function, including 3 years with Big 4 or a multinational organization.
• International and commercial/cross function exposure is essential
• Willing to travel internationally (50-60%)
• Strong background in internal audit, external audits, internal controls
• Excellent understanding of COSO framework essential
• Excellent understanding of the standards of the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) and ability to fully comply with IIA standards
• Ability to manage projects and, when required, supervise auditors to follow sound internal control practices and to manage risks appropriately.
• Be adaptable and able to meet deadlines on assignments, juggle multiple demands and to work with all levels of the organization.
• Prior experience in data analytics and SAP preferred
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Detail oriented but able to quickly grasp the big picture
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.