AM Customer Service (Supply Chain)
Job Title: AM Customer Service (Supply Chain)
Location: Pakistan - Karachi
Reports to (role): Director Supply Chain South Asia
Want to make an impact where it matters?
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for limitless career defining opportunities.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
#upfielders #upfielder #upfieldglobal
Your Role - AM Customer Service
Main Responsibilities –
- Customer Service Manager is responsible for Customer Case Fill on time (CCFOT)
- Project Gold IT transformation is big one. Complete separation from UL system.
- Needs interaction points across the organization mentioned below.
- Demand Planning-Obtain information on forecast
- Supply Planning- Obtain Information on Planned production and Advice future production plans
- Factory- Obtain Production schedule
- Distribution Planner- Advice dispatch plan
- CD- Customer orders collating and entry in system as per schedule.
- Executing Supply Chain strategy aligned to business goals
- End-to-end network design optimization
- Project Management in Supply Chain including Innovation
- Managing 3PL performance and remote teams.
- Identify and review cost to serve for optimization.
- Order processing and stock management in order-to-cash cycle
- Invoicing and cash collection in the order-to-cash cycle.
- Customer ledger, accounts receivables, customer claims
- Negotiating efficient operating trade terms. Credit period, mode of payment.
- Defining credit limits and take freeze unfreeze decisions
- Managing strategic customer relationships
- Customer engagement and joint business planning
- Customer service innovation and capabilities
- Customer data integration and insight
- Customer collaborative modelling for replenishment and VMI
- Managing operational relationships with customers
- Understanding customer packaging requirements for customer, channel and market
- Implementing customer packaging standards in customer development and innovation activities
- Managing customer packaging costs and benefits
- Measuring and interpreting OSA for modern trade and distributor trade channels
- Transport Planning, Execution and Management
- Continuous Improvement through CCFOT loss tree
Business risk involved;
- 3% CCFOT loss contributes to 1% TO loss.
- Loss of customer goodwill
- Miss-alignment of finished goods across DCs Vs requirements leading to service loss
Skills/ Experience/ Qualifications:
- Masters degree in Business Management required
- 2-3 Years of multiple experience in a similar role in MNC.
- Hands on in SAP SD module.
- Excellent data handing skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving and presentation skills
- Skill Set to manage 3PL and remote teams
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills