Job Title: Sales Specialist
Want to make an impact where it matters?
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet. In Sweden we’ve got iconic brands like Flora, Milda and Crème Bonjour that Swedish people know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world. We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for limitless career defining opportunities.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact. You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
#upfielders #upfielder #upfieldglobal
We are now looking for a Sales Specialist to join our Sales team. As a Sales Specialist in Upfield you will be responsible for supporting the sales team with planning, managing, and executing the business that we have with our customers and consumers in Sweden and in Norway.
- Support the sales team with administrative support
- You will secure internal and external administration of customer invoices, rebates, terms & conditions and campaigns in close co-operation with the sales team
- Establish and secure a great relationship between Upfield and the customers.
- Continuously evaluate and follow up on the business with our customers together with the team.
- Secure internal and external administration in close co-operation with our sales operations team
- Master-data administrative work of customer invoices, rebates, prices, conditions- and campaigns
- Relevant educational background, preferably within business
- A few years of experience from similar roles preferably within FMCG companies
- Good communication and 'people skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- A customer focused attitude
- Analytical and ability to draw logical conclusions from data
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- SAP knowledge is very meritorious.
- Good understanding of business financials and analytical skills.
- Fluency in English and Swedish
What We Offer You:
- We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
- An exciting role and a platform for further development and growth.