Export and Distributor Manager
Export & Distributor Manager
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for career defining opportunities.
About the Role!
The Export / Distributor Business Manager is responsible for the delivery of business results and building relationships with export customers and other distributors. The role will manage existing export customers while developing potential opportunities including distributor business that supply Drug and Convenience store segments.
Position reports into the Team Leader for Alternate Channels.
- Achieve profit, volume, distribution and other key metrics as agreed.
- Develop and implement sales plans for both, new and existing business.
- Build value-enhancing relationships with key customers.
- Negotiation of contractual terms to ensure maximum ROI for Upfield.
- Evaluate and establish new customers business based on rigorous process and incrementality.
- Work with Sales agency partners to develop domestic distributor business (Drug / C Store).
The candidate must have a strong business acumen and must also possess the ability to build great relationships, both internally and externally.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience of Export business AND/OR Distributor business within CPG industry (5+ years) with track record of delivery.
- Minimal travel to include customer visits, team meetings, and trade shows.
- Strong negotiation skills. Broker management experience preferred.
- Strong communication skills including verbal and written. Spanish speaking preferred.
- Understanding of P&L, financial projections, and financial metrics.
- Knowledge of Sales Planning Systems.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!