O2C Finance Team Lead
O2C Finance Team Lead
Upfield is a global leader in plant-based nutrition with a great history and a portfolio of iconic brands that people have used and trusted for generations. This includes Flora, Rama, Becel, Blue Band, Country Crock, I Can’t Believe it’s not Butter and ProActiv.
We are a global food company with 6 business units operating in 95 markets. We have the mind-set of a start-up. This makes us fast, agile, entrepreneurial, cost conscious and accountable for our products – from seed to serving at the breakfast, lunch or dinner table.
We take quality seriously and around the world we taste products every 30 seconds. We take our consumers seriously and more than 150 people will taste test each of our new innovations before they hit the shelves.
Build from the scratch highly effective Order to Cash organization that will benefit from both market best practices, as well as your professional experience that you will bring to our Company!
As O2C Assistant Manager you will be responsible for tailoring out the most suitable O2C process for Upfield Turkey. Along with managing the team, you will be responsible for Processing Claims of key customers and Cash Application – ensuring all the cash received from customer are applied to customer account on time. Validating claims received from key customers and processing the same.
- Should also possess good knowledge to handle Accounts Receivable processes in SAP, including:Invoicing, Collection, Credit Management, Customer Master Data and Dispute Management
- Analyzes transactions, understands and explains variances, and proactively identifies potential problems and solutions
- Ability to recognize unusual transactions, trends, or variations and communicate findings to supervisor or manager
- Analyzing the business needs and volumes in regard to O2C activities;
- Building up the O2C process documentation including roles & responsibilities, process maps and high-level documentation;
- Cooperating with IT and other key stakeholders, while setting up new O2C tools and making sure that all the processes are properly reflected in the ERP systems;
- Building proper performance culture within O2C organization, by developing right set of KPIs;
- Possessing great interpersonal soft skills that are helping to establish good relations with internal and external parties
- Ensuring that our 3rd party service providers for O2C are delivering all the agreed processes within agreed SLAs;
- Performing analysis, data-mining activities to ensure that O2C process supports core business as best as possible;
- Seeking challenging yet fun and developing experience
Skills & Competences
- Preferred Finance or Accounting education degree
- Previous experience within SSC or BPO including O2C area, min. 5 years
- Experience in team and/or process management
- Experience in migration of O2C process would be a strong asset
- SAP and O2C tools knowledge
- Fluence in English
- Ability to work in a changing, dynamic environment
- Interpersonal skills to successfully collaborate with multiple stakeholders
- “Can do” attitude
Your Personal Power!
You will have unique possibility to create processes in O2C space and become owner of those creations – you will literally be able to observe how your ideas are growing in the new Company! This will be only possible, once you will combine your vast experience over the relevant topics (modern O2C tools, efficient ways of running this functions in big multinational companies) with your readiness to become creative and open for lots of interactions with multiple stakeholders.
It's also great chance to understand much more about finance & accounting, as in order to shape up our processes effectively, we have to interact with all the other financial functions across the organization.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
At Upfield our purpose is clear……Making people healthier and happier with great-tasting, healthy and natural plant-based products which are good for our planet!
If you are an entrepreneur at heart and have a passion for winning, a strong understanding of the FMCG business, ad would like to join us, apply and speak to one of our Talent Matchmakers!