Factory HR Manager
Factory HR Manager
Corlu – Tekirdag, Turkey
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for career defining opportunities.
About the Role!
We are looking for an HR Manager who will be member of the factory leadership team in Corlu / Tekirdag. Industrial Relations Management is the most critical part of the role. This role will be reporting to Head of HR – NAMET.
- Developing and implementing HR & IR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy,
- Bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues,
- Managing the recruitment and selection process,
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation, and preservation of human capital,
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization,
- Nurture a positive working environment,
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance,
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program,
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs,
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics,
- Managing the administrative affairs and facility management in the side,
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
- Proven working experience as HR manager or other HR executive,
- People-oriented and results driven personality,
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics,
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases,
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills,
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills,
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company,
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in English and computer literacy
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!