Assistant Manager - Enterprise Architecture
Job Title: Solution Architecture Analyst
Location; Bangalore, India
Experience: 5+ years
Do you know your Kale from your Quinoa or the difference between a Flexitarian to a Regenerative Grazer? We are looking for top talent for an exciting new movement within the Food Industry.
Upfield is a global leader in plant-based nutrition with a great history and a portfolio of iconic brands that people have used and trusted for generations. This includes Flora, Rama, Becel, Blue Band, Country Crock, I Can’t Believe it’s not Butter and ProActiv.
We are a global food company with 6 business units operating in 95 markets. We have the mind-set of a start-up. This makes us fast, agile, entrepreneurial, cost conscious and accountable for our products – from seed to serving at the breakfast, lunch or dinner table.
We take quality seriously and around the world we taste products every 30 seconds. We take our consumers seriously and more than 150 people will taste test each of our new innovations before they hit the shelves.
Immediate opening with Upfield Bangalore (spin off from Unilever) for Asst Manager - Enterprise Solution Architecture
Asst Manager – Enterprise Solution Architecture
Experience: 5-10 years
SKILLS and EXPERIENCE, YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Solution Architectural experience in a global organisation.
- Applications architected on prem, PaaS or SaaS global organisation.
- Basic appreciation of core business capabilities such as FMCG or Retail, or consulting
- Exposure to a broad range of experience in infrastructure and application technologies Wintel /SQL Serve/ Networking/ Storage technologies.
- Exposure to solution design, from an application, infrastructure, data integration perspective.
- Appreciates concepts in solution design, from an application, infrastructure, data integration perspective.
Main Responsibilities –
- Own and maintain an overall Enterprise Reference Architecture landscape of business capabilities, business process and both current and future applications, ideally using Enterprise Architecture tools.
- Manage and support the New Demand process by collaborating with IT BU Heads globally.
- Ensure all new proposals are visible, validated and are fully supported by Architecture team.
- Maintain and evolve, a strong set of technology architecture Principals, Standards and Guidelines.
- Support and Maintain enterprise data models, and integration patterns across the business.
- Capture and document best practice business processes across all business functions.
- Identify ways to innovate in-line with the overall business strategy and IT roadmap.
- Develop un understanding of the existing technology portfolio and use if relevant.
- Provide strategic direction to the business, and evaluate technical challenges in the short, medium and long term.
- Work closely with Vendors Product teams to maintain a strategic awareness of and influence the direction of the Roadmaps of our selected technologies.
- Establish and maintain a very strong Partner Relationship with the Managers and teams across the Upfield IT organisation.
- Maintain a view of future technologies that would enhance, simply or delight our Customers.
- Support the team during times of significant architectural issues with technologies being deployed.