Digital Marketing Assistant 6 Month FTC
Digital Marketing Assistant – 6 month FTC
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for career defining opportunities.
About the Role:
This is a new role supporting the Digital and Marketing teams to expedite our Digital transformation and drive our strategy to win at Ecommerce and create the best in class brand digital experience. Reporting to our Head of Digital Marketing, you will work across all brands and retailer to support our 2020 plans for success
- Using top notch copy writing/editing skills along with your digital content management ability, support our website migrations including recipe migration, product copy, and content repurposing (e.g. using existing assets in different web channels)
- Community management across social channels for six brands both in and out of campaign, working closely with Careline team
- Support with organic social campaigns to drive brand awareness and conversion, sourcing content and assets with a hands-on mindset
- Support with monthly analytics to report performance across digital activity
- Support with Ecom strategy and approach to fix the basics on the digital shelf, driving performance and growing new channels
- Support Upfield’s approach to CRM and delivering consumer email journeys across all UK brands
- Using your visual flair and skill in the Adobe creative suite (Photoshop, Premiere, After effects), create, edit and curate content for Upfield digital channels.
You will have been working in a digital role for the last couple of years and looking to take on a hand on role with lots of exposure to new projects and the ability to make decisions to drive change and growth quickly.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!