Key Account Manager, Sam's Club/ E-Commerce
Key Account Manager, Sam’s Club/ E-Commerce
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like, Country Crock, I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter! and Imperial that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward each other, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have a passion to grow this business and we’re looking for the right people to share our passion – those that love what they do, come to play every day and not sit on the sidelines, and are looking for exciting career opportunities.
About the Role!
Key Account Manager, Sam’s Club is responsible for the development and delivery of growth and profit targets for Sam’s Club and will have responsibility for driving the overall P&L to drive profitable Gross Revenue & Gross Margin results.
At Sam’s Club, this role will include managing and maximizing sales potential within the current portfolio, identifying and driving incremental opportunities, and developing potential new business opportunities in adjacent categories (ie. Plant based cheese). Sam’s Club is a growth customer for Upfield and will be a key to future US / Global growth.
In addition to Cooler/ Deli category growth the role will also be responsible for connecting Upfield Upro Foodservice team with the Bakery/ Foodservice department at Sam’s. Managing both the relationship and execution across all departments within the club.
- Provide clear communication between retailer and Upfield, creating win/win solutions for business opportunities.
- Work cross-functionally with teams to ensure business opportunities are realized/maximized.
- Create and Maintain accurate forecast for existing business and future opportunities.
- Achieve profit, volume, distribution and other key metrics as assigned by leadership.
- New Business Development that includes both developing and selling channel strategy.
- Development and implementation of sales plans for both new and existing business.
- Manage support team and provide guidance and feedback as needed.
- Ensure customer deadlines are met and Upfield is viewed as a preferred supplier partner.
An interpersonal, influential leader with strong communication skills. You have exceptional team leadership skills and have a customer-focused attitude!
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 7+ years CPG experience required, 2+ years Walmart and/or Sam’s Club experience.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member.
- Understanding of P&L, financial projections, and financial metrics.
- Ability to think strategically and translate strategy into a tactical plan.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.