Wholesale Key Account Manager
Want to make an impact where it matters?
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We’ve got iconic brands that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for limitless career defining opportunities.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
#upfielders #upfielder #upfieldglobal
Reporting into the Controller for Food services, you will be supporting on the execution of the customer strategy and customer business plans. You will be jointly responsible for the achievement of turn over and the P&L of your customers as well as for the implementation and the optimisation of the category strategies within the customer.
- Monitor Customer Performance by tracking customer contribution and market share
- Work in close collaboration with the Category and Insight team for the category input, and with customer marketing for the channel plan
- Develop optimal integrated promo plan (incl. selling the plan @ the customer) and manage promo investments
- Manage customer promo investment
- Deliver the agreed plan, follow-up achievement of counterparts set in the agreement
- Be an active Upfield ambassador
- Participate actively to the account managers meetings, looking at the best solution for the business
Skills and Experience Required
- Track record of customer relationship management within food services
- Prior commercial experience and exposure to P&L
- Proven history of working within a team environment
- FMCG experience