Business Applications Platform Lead - Salesforce
Business Applications Platform Lead- Salesforce
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for career defining opportunities.
About the Role!
The Business Applications Platform Lead will help to refine how customer relationships and data are managed on a single platform for the Upfield businesses across marketing, sales, and service utilizing tools from Salesforce. They will work closely with all business functions to develop ideas and turn them into successful solutions. This role is central to the development of our Business Application strategy.
- Take responsibility for delivering key solutions by working with all business functions and with Salesforce
- Ensure objectives and requirements are captured for new developments and create a project structure.
- Develop and maintain roadmaps.
- Manage Salesforce Solution backlogs in line with business objectives.
- Ensure that all projects have clear ‘success metrics’ and report success/challenge back to the business accordingly.
- Be the visionary and evangelist to drive user adoption of the Salesforce Solution, value, and ROI as well as the day-to-day user support and Salesforce Solution maintenance.
- Act as project lead on Salesforce implementation; primary point person for both the Salesforce integration partner and internal stakeholders who are participating in implementation process;
- Deliver experience and subject matter expertise for the Salesforce Sales and Service Cloud solution, operational business processes, and change management;
- Lead on-site and remote discovery, interviews, and visits between Integrator Partner and business users; support definition of user stories and functional requirements based on business users’ feedback
- Responsible for project managing deliverables and deadlines to keep implementation on track. You are jointly responsible with procurement for costs of your Salesforce Solution and must ensure that proper controls are in place where appropriate.
- Establish yourself as the go-to Salesforce subject matter expert across the company;
- Establish suitable processes to support administrative, development, and change management activities;
- Identify opportunities for business process improvement;
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades;
- Manage Salesforce.com data feeds and other integrations;
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests;
- Ensure Salesforce remains relevant and in line with business process changes
Training and Support:
- Front-line support for Salesforce questions and troubleshooting; Manage and prioritize ongoing end user and regional administered support requests;
- Develop training plans, materials, and keep content up to date, coordinate new user and ongoing training sessions; grow the Salesforce skill set across the organization;
- Deliver remote and in-person training for Salesforce instance;
- Assist users with self-serve report design and management; and
- Perform other duties as required.
- Experience using/working with a CRM solution (Salesforce preferred)
- Understanding of entire software delivery cycle and stakeholder relationship management.
- Proven ability to understand business processes (experience within FMCG is preferred)
- Proven experience in gathering and documenting complex Business Requirements.
- Knowledge and understanding of software development methodologies and industry best practice standards.
- Negotiation and consensus building skills – with solution teams, customers, etc.
- Ability to interact constructively with cross-functional team members. Recognise and focus on critical path activities and instill that focus into others.
- Well organised
- Clear communicator
- Capable of leading by example
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Assertive, but people-focused
- Continually open to new ideas
- Passionate technologist
- Solutions orientated
- Delivery focused
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!