Customer Service Team Leader (German Speaker)
Job Title: Customer Service Team Leader with German
Location: Katowice, Poland
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for career defining opportunities.
About the Role!
- Providing leadership to the team on daily activities in order to achieve maximum operations efficiency
- Direct supervision over the work of subordinate employees and their results
- Communicate the company’s goals & objectives into manageable tasks for the team
- Participating in projects roll outs, training & supporting SSC in new process improvements
- Identifying Key Performance Indicators and Service Level Agreements within SSC and support them to increase performance
- Ensuring control and compliance requirements of processes are met
- 2 years of relevant experience in Team Leader role
- University degree
- Fluent English and German (at lease C1 spoken and written)
- Proficiency in SAP and MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point),
- Ability to effectively engage and motivate employees, leadership authority
- understanding employee’s development needs and active supporting of their realization
- result – orientation and ability to effectively deliver business aims
- ability to promote innovation and mobilize employees in the process of change implementation,
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
1st stage – 30 min phone/skype call
2nd stage – 60 minutes F2F meeting with Line Manager