HR Reporting Analyst - 6 Month FTC
HR Reporting Analyst – 6 Month FTC
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for career defining opportunities.
About the Role!
The Upfield People Analytics team is looking for a reporting analyst to help us better understand and report on the full employee lifecycle and the impact our people have on business results. If you are passionate about using data and building great visualizations to unearth and share new insights that will positively impact both the employees and the business bottom-line, we want to hear from you.
- Gather and document reporting and visualization requirements from stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain self-service and ad-hoc reporting (primarily in PowerBI) and create engaging data visualizations that span the employee lifecycle using data from our HRIS ATS, and other tools (we use Success Factors and Greenhouse)
- Define and calculate new metrics to track Upfield’s people goals.
- Partner with internal teams to develop core data sets that empower operational and exploratory analyses.
- Work closely with teams from across the Upfield organization to identify important questions about the employee lifecycle and answer them with data.
- Passion for HR and Recruiting data and knowledge of common success and pipeline metrics
- Demonstrated professional experience in reporting (including report generation, field creation, scheduling), dashboards, scorecards, and data visualization
- Experience with Power BI is preferred as you would need to hit the ground running when building the reports
- Advanced Excel skills
- Data management and data processing skills
- Knowledge of HR systems – would be particularly great if you knew how SuccessFactors reporting worked
- Some knowledge of statistical analysis and interest in data modelling
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer service background including translation of requests into requirements and communication of technical information to a non-technical audience
- Knowledge of data privacy regulations and experience navigating how to effectively use data while protecting individuals’ privacy
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!