Finance Manager, Sales
Finance Manager, Sales
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for career defining opportunities.
About the Role!
- Lead financial forecasting/budgeting and longer-term strategic planning processes for the Upfield Food Solutions business
- Budgeting, forecasting, and tracking operational plan in areas of Trade spend for both retail and food service
- Provide analytics and insights to drive business performance and inform pricing, investment and innovation decisions
- Lead in price pack architecture analysis
- Analyze financial results and key trends by assessing business risk and prepare summary analysis and commentary
- Ad-hoc support through data analysis for various financial business scenarios and core business processes
- Customer payment performance, trade term compliance, and brand marketing expenses
- Manage monthly financial control activities including journal entries, reconciliations, review general ledger and oversee preparation of variance analyses, and investigate unusual items, omissions and significant differences
- Support monthly closing process to ensure accurate and transparent representation of financial results
You have, a very strong work ethic, resilience in the face of pressure, team-player attitude, the ability to meet multiple stretching deadlines, great communication skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Business, Commerce, or Accounting ideal.
- 6+ years of financial experience with very strong track record of delivery.
- SAP experience required.
- Professional accounting designation or in pursuit of a profession accounting qualification a plus.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Excellent understanding of financial metrics and financial processes.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!